6.15.2006

Jesus Christ!


I don't expect anyone to really believe this, especially since I mentioned hopefully seeing the visage of Mother Teresa on a mango scarcely two posts away, but the image you see to the right appeared in talcum powder on the floor of my shower. I swear I didn't make this, it really, really, really did just appear. Yuka saw it too.
It's actually disturbed me a little. I took this photo then washed His face away. If I'd have been more pious I'd have looked for His feet and washed those instead.

I'm scared to shower.

3 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 reckons...

Sunil seems to think that it looks more like Chuck Norris.

12:00 午前 JST  
Blogger Dave W reckons...

Okay, I've been looking at this for nine months now. I think it looks more like Edvard Munch's Scream meself. Argh, the lightning....

3:39 午前 JST  
Blogger pik reckons...

To some people Chuck Norris is Jesus. Bunil is not wrong.
Dave, I see Munch too,but a very minimalist version.

11:30 午後 JST  

コメントを投稿

<< Home