3.06.2006

Recently I've been savouring a can of coffee or two on my frequent ADD style breakouts from the staff room. Usually it's a Suntory or maybe a Georgia or occasionally, if needs must, a DyDo which is a brand not to be trusted because of that extra capital "D'. Of late though, say this last week or so, it's the Asahi Wonda Shot and Shot that gets selected from one of the 16,000 vending machines surrounding Kusumi Junior High. I had assumed that it was the everso attractive shiny blue colouring of the can that had drawn both me and some magpies I know to this particular coffee but having only read the packaging blurb properly for the first time today I now think it may be something entirely more sinister.



Like catnip to cats, Fisherman's Friends to old people or, in a perfect world, meerkats to just about everyone, Wonda Shot and Shot posseses some evil magnetism I'm now powerless to avoid.

In other news. Before we went to sleep last night Yuka demanded to know why I've been pointing at the alarm clock after I've set it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey reckons...

Personally I am a fan of Kirin's "Fire" coffee. It doesn't taste like fire, but if you mix it with Suntory Whiskey, it usually has a distinctly incendiary flavour.

3:50 午後 JST  
Blogger Indri reckons...

D'ya think the color and pattern were designed specifically to attract the eye of us "over-30's"? Like maybe it's, oh, easier for us to see?

4:55 午後 JST  

コメントを投稿

<< Home