2.15.2006

Shit. Almost forgot my log-in.

What can I say? When life's good I guess there's nothing to whinge about, and then it's hard to think up stuff to write here. Also, I've got fifteen days between now and not being 20-something anymore and I don't care. It's great. I really don't give too much of a fuck how I look in the morning anymore, or what people think, or if a girl feels I have a small penis and if she'll tell her friends and if they'll laugh and tell more friends and if the beer's gone to my gut and if it shows or if people are whispering about me or if I have testicular cancer or gout or why one nipple is bigger than the other or if I have any small bits of salad stuck in my teeth or if I'm listening to 'cool' music. I feel like I'm a favourite chair, with fucked up cushions and worn-out armrests but oh so very comfy. When I was 18 I thought I was the immortal king of the entire fucking world destined for greatness. The Nobel prize for Brilliance. Heh heh. Now? Now I can read novels by 60 year old alcoholics and nod my head and mutter 'Ha ha, that's sooooooo true!'. Yeah. Life's good.

Now, as they speak louder than words, and, as some would have it, never lie or, if you're Jean Luc Godard, which you're probaby not, and if you were speaking about film and not photos and weren't always being called French when you're actually Swiss, here's some of the 'truth' of the last few months in a visual, less tedious, format. Cheers.












5 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 reckons...

Congrats on the impending birthday. Though I left Wakayama last year I like to read your blog from time to time. Always amusing. I liked the ninja video, very sneaky. Amanda

3:11 午前 JST  
Anonymous 匿名 reckons...

hey, good to see you're still around! hope you celebrate 30 in style - I am actually still bothered about pretty much everything on your 'list'(not so much the small penis bit even though I turn 30 in June so guess I'll wait for 40 to grow up! Hope you're happy and well. C

12:28 午後 JST  
Blogger Dave W reckons...

Good to know things is going well, you old armchair you.

11:22 午後 JST  
Anonymous 匿名 reckons...

I thought I'd just have a quick look to see if you had got round to a new post, and you have. Wonderful picture of Kanta. Brought a smile to my face.
Then a picture two gay cowboys. Oh what a gay day... I think pink suits me.

2:40 午前 JST  
Blogger Jeffrey reckons...

It brings back such fond memories to see that picture of Doraemon in one of his first (and last) flights. Speaking of which...Dude, when is he going to be fixed...Bring back the TAKE-COPTER! Excellent photos & Happy Birthday. What is this Christian-Andersen group, and are they located anywhere close to my house? Only a month or so more until hanami.

3:26 午後 JST  

コメントを投稿

<< Home