1.14.2005

And here, finally, is a link to Richelle's journal (also in the side bar). She has a great way (I think) of telling just about everything we did on the holiday incredibly succinctly and has posted the photos across a couple of posts. Some of these shots I'd never seen and now I have a better idea of where her and Anthony were waiting out the waves.

Please check out these photos because Richelle has just sent an email stating:

'...I spent like 17million hours trying to put up photos because I am really really really computer-dumb'.

Whilst I'm sure that's not really the case you might still click here and reward Richelle's 17 million hours.

4 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 reckons...

Lol...okay, okay, maybe it wasnt actually 17 million hours ... maybe it was more like 3 ;). But that's still a long time!
I saw Ben yesterday and he made fun of me a bunch... same with Dan on Saturday....
Also I went shopping and bought thai-wheat-free-cookies and then I left them in the store, so, maybe they have some sort of point... maybe ;)

9:20 午前 JST  
Blogger pik reckons...

Richelle, your ability to forget just about anything at any one point in time and at the very most inoportune moments may very well have - if not saved our lives - allowed us to escape grevious injury, so I'm not gonna knock it - at least for a month. I promise.

8:16 午後 JST  
Blogger pik reckons...

OK, so 'inopportune' actually has two 'p's. I knew that.

8:18 午後 JST  
Anonymous 匿名 reckons...

Lol.. I know you're gonna make fun of me when you come here... you're not gonna be able to help it ;)
PS I cant spell either.. so no worries...

5:38 午後 JST  

コメントを投稿

<< Home