11.14.2004

Where does all the time go eh? I'm asking this because I just thought it, and then I wondered why I thought it and then realised that the thought itself had maybe gone the way all this time's possibly going.

Where does all the time go? It doesn't go anywhere - it's time. How can it go anywhere? It goes to the past Pik. The past? Where's that gone? The past Pik. Well where's that? Why do we think of these stupid things to say like 'Where does all the time go' when we really mean something like 'My god! I'm getting older by the second and I haven't done any of the things I planned on doing'?
Also, 'What's the sound of one hand clapping?' What? You can't clap with one fucking hand!
'If a tree fell in the forest, and no one was there to hear it, would it make a sound? It would make sound waves, but since you need a cochlea and all that other stuff in your ear to convert soundwaves into actual sound, it wouldn't sound like anything unless there was an ear - or pair of ears, say on a squirrel or some foraging forest dwelling creature, maybe a monkey, after all, this esoteric tree has no specific geographic location - to hear it.

This post was totally arbitrary - sorry to waste your time.