7.06.2005

思い出をありがとう

''Hello. I don't know whether I like you or not. So I can't be your girlfriend [anymore]. Sorry. 志穂美.'

Scrolling down on the mobile phone screen doesn't reveal the 'Thanks for everything.' or the 'Good luck.' I'd hoped for. Ah well.

Thanks, Shihomi, for writing your mail in English, it's honestly appreciated, but not half as much as I appreciate your telling me this after I bought you the iPod.

You haven't answered my return mail asking simply 'Why?' but that's OK. Perhaps I know. Maybe my thinking that you were almost the coolest girl ever was, I now realise, a bit intimidating. So, sorry.

Thanks for everything. Good luck.

P.S. The immense pile of dirty laundry over in the corner is no respecter of the broken heart string so I will attack it with vigour, after which I'll attempt to remove our print club stickers from my laptop lid. Then I'll go to my job as official taster of Family Mart beer. Keep busy, that's what they say isn't it?

P.P.S. London has the 2012 Olympics. I don't know why I'm telling you this.

***UPDATE***

"I can't speak English and I can't understand your English. I was tired a little. Sorry. Thank you. Bye"

And yeah, she wrote it in English.

6 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 reckons...

don't work too hard! ;)

p.s. there are more strings when you're ready to find them! take care, please.

12:32 午前 JST  
Blogger pik reckons...

Anonymous, thanks. The anonimity thing is getting me down - especially since you winked and all.

12:41 午前 JST  
Anonymous 匿名 reckons...

far too free and easy with my winks thats my trouble!

don't want to get you down with the anonimity hon - just wouldn't make any difference if you knew my name. Am one of many, I'm sure, who reads your blog and cares about how you're doing.:p

12:46 午前 JST  
Blogger Dave W reckons...

This sucks! Take care Pik. x

2:30 午前 JST  
Anonymous 匿名 reckons...

It's possibly up there with the all time personal classic "You know what I mean...it's like you really like lime jelly beans and you know what you are getting...but it's just that I want to taste all the other flavours in the jar!" It was a stupid comment when I was 17 and I'm still bitter about it... I reccomend you but some quality Caledonian IPA - always lifts me out of funk. Stay happy

2:43 午前 JST  
Blogger Indri reckons...

Aw Pik, I'm so sorry. It was cool to see you enjoying the relationship so much.

By cell phone. That's really cold.

12:24 午後 JST  

コメントを投稿

<< Home